What are Hunter Gee Holroyd doing about GDPR?
We take our responsibilities under GDPR seriously. That’s why we’re working through an action plan to identify which measures we need to implement to be compliant with GDPR. Here is a quick summary of what we’ve done to date:
- We conducted a comprehensive GDPR audit assessment. Following the audit, we created an internal roadmap to work towards compliance with GDPR by 25 May 2018.
- We have started our internal education program to deliver GDPR-focused training across the business, so that the Hunter Gee Holroyd team are aware of what GDPR requires and how it impacts the security of your personal data on a day to day basis.
- We’re engaging with service and security suppliers to make the necessary changes/improvements to our processes and systems.
- Updated our external-facing policies to be GDPR compliant and published those updated policies ahead of 25 May 2018.
- We’ll continue to review our key third-party arrangements to make sure we have the appropriate contractual protections in place to satisfy GDPR requirements
- We’re adopting procedures to deal with some key data subject rights, like subject access requests and the right to request deletion.
What’s next on our GDPR journey?
Some of the key items we are working on include:
- Embedding a GDPR-compliant data retention policy
- Updating our data breach procedures to bring them in line with GDPR
- Developing and implementing company-wide data protection training
- Finalising our review of data-processing records
- Integrating privacy by design in our ways of working.
We’d love to keep in touch with you
Hunter Gee Holroyd are committed to providing you with absolute control of how we use your data. Our e-newsletters and direct mail newsletters include useful information on changes to accounting required by law in addition to hints, tips and events to make a difference to your business and your financial future.
To make sure that you continue to receive the type of information you value, in the most convenient format for you, please click here to update your settings in the preference centre.
We hope that you find our updates useful and we promise not to email you too often!
Remember, you can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting our preference centre.