The World’s Most Inspiring Accountants
Helping our clients and delivering the best possible service are things we are passionate about at Hunter Gee Holroyd.
With the help of QualitySolicitors Burn & Company we have shown how we do this and as a result, their experience has been published in a new book – “The world’s most inspiring accountants”. Thank you to Mark Burn at QualitySolicitors Burn & Company for helping us!
Accountants who are Making a Difference
“The world’s most inspiring accountants” is a book about the extraordinary economic, social, personal and emotional impact accountants across the world are having.
On its dust jacket the giants of profession hail it as “Brilliant”, “Truly inspiring”, “A message the world needs to hear”, “The shot in the arm that every small accountancy firm needs”, “A desperately needed wake up call”, “A massive contribution” and “On a par with Jim Collins”.
Creating jobs and changing lives
The 57 inspiring accountancy practices featured in its pages come from every continent, and are of every size and age. And by reading their stories you will:
- See how they are generating growth, creating jobs and changing lives
- Understand how they are making the world a happier and fairer place
- Discover the four main types of services accountants provide that make all of this possible
- Debunk the 15 excuses that prevent some accountants achieving their full potential
By helping accountants to understand the profound impact they can have, this book inspires them to stand tall, inspires them to serve their clients better, inspires them to make more of a difference and inspires them to improve the reputation of the entire profession.
As such it is essential reading for the accounting profession’s leaders of today (founders, partners, directors etc.), the leaders of tomorrow (managers, qualified accountants, trainees, students etc.) and anyone else who cares about the profession.
Work with an accountant who can help you achieve your goals
It will also help businesses and the wider community to:
- Understand the many ways that accountants can make a profound difference
- Find and work with an accountant who does the thing that will help them achieve their goals
- Recognise, appreciate and give credit for the difference accountants make
- Support accountants as they explore new ways to be even more valuable
- Challenge accountants to do better when they are underperforming
Over a hundred thousand accountancy practices from across the world were eligible, but after a rigorous 18 month research process only 57 of them from 10 countries made the cut.
- “A message the world needs to hear” – Edi Osborne
- “The shot in the arm that every small accountancy firm needs” – Heather Townsend,
- “A desperately needed wake-up call” – Gordon Gilchrist
- “A massive contribution” – Paul Dunn
- “On a par with Jim Collins” – Mark Lloydbottom
- “A brilliant book” – Mark Wickersham
- “A ground-breaking work of research from which accountants and business owners can all benefit” – Colin Dunn
- “It will change your perspective forever” – Simon Chaplin
- “A must-read not only for accountants but also for business owners, especially those who are wondering what accountants can really do for them. It’s a masterpiece.” – August Aquila
- “This book categorically proves that accountants really can make a difference” – Ken McManus
- “Pioneering and transformational” – Martin Bissett
- “Remarkable… an inspiring must-read for the profession and for ambitious business owners everywhere” – Paul Shrimpling
How to find out more
Available on Amazon – but much cheaper from the authors at http://www.stevepipe.com/Books/the-worlds-most-inspiring-accountants.html
Contact an Officially Inspiring Accountant
If you would like to find out how one of the World’s Most Inspiring Accountants can help you and off you business advice, then please contact us at Hunter Gee Holroyd: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 655202.