A Cloud Accounting System will make your life so much easier.
Let’s look at the 4 common types of accounting system:
- Manual systems are cheap but they are a false economy. They simply take too long. And your time is valuable. Manual systems also do not provide that all-important management information for making great business decisions.
- Excel and other spreadsheet-based systems are also cheap. Whilst you can automate some processes (e.g. adding up columns), they take time to set up, you need advanced Excel skills to produce management reports and you can waste hours changing the spreadsheet as your business grows and evolves.
- Then there is the old-fashioned desktop system. Whilst these are far better than manual and spreadsheet-based accounting systems they come with a host of hidden costs. Yes, the software can be relatively cheap. But there is a huge hidden cost of customisation, implementation, maintaining your hardware to meet the demands of changing software, dealing with (often costly and compulsory) software upgrades, security, scheduling back up routines and restoring data when things go wrong.
Modern Cloud Accounting Systems
In contrast, a modern cloud accounting system gives you the following benefits:
- It saves you a very significant amount of time.
- Gives you 24/7 access to up-to-date financial information and reports (you can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection).
- You can sleep at night knowing your sensitive financial data is always secure and backed-up automatically.
- No system downtime because all software upgrades are automatically installed. This worry-free maintenance saves you time and hassle.
- It reduces the time your accountants spends preparing the annual accounts and allows them to focus on providing valuable precise advice to help you grow your business.
So, do you feel ready to make the jump to a cloud system? Visit our website to learn how Cloud Accounting software can help you
Email: email@example.com, call 01904 655202 to book your free demo. We look forward to hearing from you.
Image courtesy of Feelart at FreeDigitalPhotos.net