Your Vision, Your Numbers
Business Development Seminar
Do you know where your business is going?
Are you driving your business or is it driving you?
Knowing where you are now and where you want to be in the future determines the strategies you use to get you there.
Practical and proven ideas for success
Join us for the next Business Builder Forum where we will show you how to:
• Understand where your business is in its lifecycle
• Understand where it is in your product lifecycle
Once you understand this;
• You will get clarity in measuring the numbers that matter to you
• You will learn how to measure and review the progress in achieving your vision
Come along for simple ideas that really will make a difference. And that’s a promise!
Meet like-minded people
As one of the region’s leading accountancy firms, we launched the business builder forum to give access to the insights and experience of other local business owners and entrepreneurs who face the same challenges that you do.
- Learn their success secrets – and use them to make your business more successful
- Discover practical solutions to business problems
- Create an action plan for building your business profitably
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Excellent, well delivered and thought provoking”
“Well organised, good quality of attendees & informal”
“Lots of good material, well pulled together.”
“An interactive meeting where the guests are at ease and willing to share ideas”.
— Shaboom Marketing (@ShaboomUK) April 20, 2016
For more testimonials to persuade you… click here
How to book
It all happens on Wednesday 22 June 2016 at Middlethorpe Hall in York. We start at 7.45 am finish by 9.30am, so you’ll still have time for a full day at work!
Why not invite a guest?
To get the most out of the learning and networking opportunities of the event, we would ask you to invite at least one guest from outside your own organisation. If you’d like to add a contact to the mailing list, please send their details to email@example.com. Thank you, we look forward to welcoming them!
Image courtesy of pakorn at FreeDigitalPhotos.net