Could your team benefit from a fun night out, some informal teambuilding and networking, whilst also raising money for a worthy local charity?
Please join us on Thursday 9th November at York Sports Club. For our 26th Annual Fundraiser. All proceeds raised will be donated to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
You are invited to enter a team of 4. It is always a popular event for local businesses and over the course of 26 years, you have helped us raise over £65,000 for local charities.
If you are unable to enter a team, but would like to take part, you can enter individually for £25pp.
Details of the evening are as follows:
- 5.30pm arrival for networking and drinks, 6.15pm food
- Quiz commences 7.00pm (6 rounds, split with breakout games halfway through)
- The event aims to finish at approx. 10.00pm following the raffle and winners presentation
- £100 for a team of 4 to include food.
You can also help raise more money by:
- Sponsoring a quiz round for £50 – sponsor one of the quiz rounds to include your logo, coverage on the screens and all press activity before and after the event.
- Donating a Raffle or Tombola Prize – all donations gratefully received – thank you.
Follow this link to book. Closing date for entries Monday 30th October 2023.
Contact email@example.com or call 01904 655202 to find out more.
Raffle tickets are now available to purchase – £1 a ticket/book of 5 for £5 – visit this link for full details: https://www.hghyork.co.uk/news/hgh-news/quiz-night-with-a-difference-charity-raffle/
We hope that you will be able to join us for this year’s event. If you are unable to enter a team we would, of course, be grateful for any donation, which will be added to the proceeds for Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
Thank you for your support.