Do you find that there is an imbalance between what you do in your business and the results that you get as a consequence?
Based on the counter-intuitive but widespread fact that 80% of results flow from 20% of causes, we look at The 80/20 Principle, which shows how you can achieve much more with much less effort, time and resources, simply by concentrating on the all-important 20%.
- spend more time on doing the right things instead of getting fixated on doing things right
- carrying out customer profitability analysis to understand the true profitability of your each and every single one of your customers
- look at the products within your business and calculate accurate product profitability analysis
- segmenting your marketplace
- identifying, measuring and understanding which sales and marketing processes work well and replicating these throughout your business
- identifying 20% of ideas and 20% of actions that can make the greatest difference to the future of your business
As always, the morning will be full of ideas that you can put to work straight away to make your business more successful. Ideas that aren’t just theory, but practical and proven to work for businesses just like yours. And it’s all packed into a concise, user-friendly format that means you get maximum value in minimum time.
How to book
It all happens on Wednesday 11th March at Middlethorpe Hall in York. We start at 7.45 am and will finish by 9.30am, so you’ll still have time for a full day at work!
The fee for the seminar is £29 + VAT, £15 + VAT for charities or is complimentary for a first time visitor and includes breakfast.
Why not invite a guest?
To get the most out of the learning and networking opportunities of the event, we would ask you to invite at least one guest from outside your own organisation.
What’s more, a first-time visit is complimentary! If you’d like to add a contact to the mailing list, please contact Clair Watmore. Thank you, we look forward to welcoming them!
If you’d like further information about our BBF events, please visit our events page.
We understand that unforeseen events happen and that lives are busy and as such, we appreciate that bookings for business builder forums may need to be cancelled at short notice. To ensure that no unnecessary charges are incurred and that you are not invoiced for an event you are unable to attend, we ask that, where possible you advise us of cancellation by 8am on the day prior to the event by calling 01904 655202. If you are a first time visitor to a business builder event, your visit is complimentary. Your place is reserved on a first come, first served basis. Places are limited to 6 per event. Any further visits to a business builder event which be invoiced at £29 +VAT or £15+VAT for charities.