Would you like more and better quality referrals?
Call it what you like – referrals, word of mouth or recommendations – this is the most effective way to get more customers for your business.
So isn’t it worth spending a little time to find out how to get more and better quality referrals?
Practical and proven ideas for success
The next Business Builder Forum meeting will show you:
- The power principles of referral marketing.
- How to generate a stream of high quality new customers who will recommend you in turn.
- Tips and advice from like-minded business owners who are experiencing the same challenges you are.
Proven, practical and profitable ideas that you can start using in your business straight away… and we’re confident that this one will more than live up to that promise.
How to book a Business Builder Forum
It all happens on Wednesday 14 June 2017 at Middlethorpe Hall in York. We start at 7.45 am finish by 9.30am, so you’ll still have time for a full day at work!
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Well organised, good quality of attendees & informal”
“An interactive meeting where the guests are at ease and willing to share ideas”.
— Pro-Development (@GrowingPeople) May 17, 2017
For more testimonials to persuade you… click here
What is the format of the How to Generate More & Better Quality Referrals?
- 7.45am – A gentle start to the day – meet new contacts over a cuppa and a full English breakfast. (other breakfast choices are also available!)
- A fun quiz to get the mind working, followed by the presentation
- Take part in interactive workshops in small groups, with the aim of creating actions for you to implement in your business.
- The full group joins together to share their findings. Time for you to receive advice and support and share your own insights.
- 9.30am – Time to get back to the day’s work!
Why not invite a guest?
To get the most out of the learning and networking opportunities of the event, we would ask you to invite at least one guest from outside your own organisation. If you’d like to add a contact to the mailing list, please send their details to email@example.com. Thank you, we look forward to welcoming them!
If you’d like further information about our events, please visit our events page