Join our Ignite your People Seminar
The way you lead, guide and manage your team directly affects the happiness of your team. And that directly affects your results.
In fact, according to a research study by business adviser David Maister, if you can improve team happiness and satisfaction by between 10 and 15% you can add 42% to your bottom line!
So motivating your team is critical to building and sustaining a successful business.
Practical and proven ideas for success
Join us for the next Business Builder Forum, Ignite your People Seminar where we will show you:
• How to ignite the fire in your team by getting out of their way! And when you stop getting in your team’s way you’ll realise how much more they can achieve.
• One simple phrase that can change your approach to leadership, change your results and create a more enjoyable team environment.
• Three easy-to-use strategies that will help you create a high-performance team.
Come along for simple ideas that really will make a difference. And that’s a promise!
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Superb, interesting and very professional”
“Well organised, good quality of attendees & informal”
“Lots of good material, well pulled together.”
“An interactive meeting where the guests are at ease and willing to share ideas”.
“Friendly and diverse range of attendees”
For more testimonials to persuade you… click here
What is the format of the Ignite your People Seminar?
- 7.45am – A gentle start to the day – meet new contacts over a cuppa and a full English breakfast. (other breakfast choices are also available!)
- A fun quiz to get the mind working, followed by the presentation
- Take part in interactive workshops in small groups, with the aim of creating actions for you to implement in your business.
- The full group joins together to share their findings. Time for you to receive advice and support and share your own insights.
- 9.30am – Time to get back to the day’s work!
How to book
It all happens on Wednesday 19 October 2016 at Middlethorpe Hall in York. We start at 7.45 am finish by 9.30am, so you’ll still have time for a full day at work!
The fee for the seminar is £30 + vat, which includes breakfast. If you would like to book, please click here, contact Julia O’Connor on 01904 655202 or email: email@example.com
I hope you are able to join us.
If you’d like further information about our events, please visit our events page