How to Build the Life and Business you Want.
Do you think about how you could build the life and business you want? Do you need help to get you there?
‘Goals’, ‘mission’, ‘vision’ and ‘strategy’ are words that we hear many times a day in a business environment. Many are confused by the difference between them, the fine distinctions, and which is relevant, where and when.
Practical and proven ideas for success
The next Business Builder Forum meeting will show you how to:
- Work out what you really want out of life
- Clarify the vital distinction between goals, mission, vision and strategy – and show you how to use all of them
- Identify precisely what your business will need to be like in order to give you what you really want out of life, and
- Give you an action plan for taking your business and your life from where you are to where you want to be.
How to book the How to Build the Life and Business you Want Business Builder Forum
It all happens on Wednesday 19 July 2017 at Middlethorpe Hall in York. We start at 7.45 am finish by 9.30am, so you’ll still have time for a full day at work!
The fee for the seminar is £30 + vat, which includes breakfast. If you would like to book, please click here, contact Julia O’Connor on 01904 655202 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Well organised, good quality of attendees & informal”
“An interactive meeting where the guests are at ease and willing to share ideas”.
Love @hghyork monthly Business Builder Forum – fab people to meet as well as great learning on how to grow your business #nottobemissed
— Pro-Development (@GrowingPeople) May 17, 2017
For more testimonials to persuade you… click here
What is the format of the How to Build the Life and Business you want Seminar?
- 7.45am – A gentle start to the day – meet new contacts over a cuppa and a full English breakfast. (other breakfast choices are also available!)
- A fun quiz to get the mind working, followed by the presentation
- Take part in interactive workshops in small groups, with the aim of creating actions for you to implement in your business.
- The full group joins together to share their findings. Time for you to receive advice and support and share your own insights.
- 9.30am – Time to get back to the day’s work!
Why not invite a guest?
To get the most out of the learning and networking opportunities of the event, we would ask you to invite at least one guest from outside your own organisation. If you’d like to add a contact to the mailing list, please send their details to email@example.com. Thank you, we look forward to welcoming them!
If you’d like further information about our events, please visit our events page