How does strategic management differ at good-to-great companies versus mediocre ones? What are the things that make a good company suddenly turn into a great company?
- What makes a leader different? We”ll take a look at some great leaders and discuss how they focused on sustained results, getting results for the company and not for themselves.
- First who, then what – how do you get the right people, to build a fantastic team? We’ll look at how to recruit the right team, giving them the best opportunities to help drive a vision.
- Create an open and honest culture – we’ll look at how to build a culture of openness. Sharing the difficulties facing the business, whilst at the same time having the belief that you will get through the difficult times.
- The Hedgehog Concept – have focus – what are you deeply passionate about? What can you be the best in the world at? What drives your economic engine?
- Culture of discipline – how do you get everyone focused, have disciplined thought, disciplined people and disciplined action?
- Technology accelerators –using technology as an accelerator not as a creator of the momentum.
As always, the morning will be full of ideas that you can put to work straight away to make your business more successful. Ideas that aren’t just theory, but practical and proven to work for businesses just like yours. And it’s all packed into a concise, user-friendly format that means you get maximum value in minimum time.
How to book
It all happens on Wednesday 15 January 2020 at Middlethorpe Hall in York. We start at 7.45 am and will finish by 9.30am, so you’ll still have time for a full day at work!
The fee for the seminar is £29 + VAT, £15 + VAT for charities or is complimentary for a first time visitor and includes breakfast.
Why not invite a guest?
To get the most out of the learning and networking opportunities of the event, we would ask you to invite at least one guest from outside your own organisation.
What’s more, a first-time visit is complimentary! If you’d like to add a contact to the mailing list, please contact Clair Watmore. Thank you, we look forward to welcoming them!
If you’d like further information about our BBF events, please visit our events page.
We understand that unforeseen events happen and that lives are busy and as such, we appreciate that bookings for business builder forums may need to be cancelled at short notice. To ensure that no unnecessary charges are incurred and that you are not invoiced for an event you are unable to attend, we ask that, where possible you advise us of cancellation by 8am on the day prior to the event by calling 01904 655202. If you are a first time visitor to a business builder event, your visit is complimentary. Your place is reserved on a first come, first served basis. Places are limited to 6 per event. Any further visits to a business builder event which be invoiced at £29 +VAT or £15+VAT for charities.