“Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail”
Could you benefit from joining our Business Planning Seminar?
If you don’t know where your business is going, how will you know when you get there?
Is business planning a massive challenge and you don’t know where to start?
Come along to this Business Builder Forum and we can show you how to tackle it bit by bit.
Practical and proven ideas for success
Join us for the next Business Builder Forum where we will give you a good understanding of the main components of a business plan. We will:
- Give you helpful tips to for you to develop your own plan.
- Discuss the importance of measuring the progress you make.
- Explain the reasons WHY planning is so important.
- Show you how to ‘begin with the end in mind’
Come along for simple ideas that really will make a difference. And that’s a promise!
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Superb, interesting and very professional”
“Well organised, good quality of attendees & informal”
“Lots of good material, well pulled together.”
“An interactive meeting where the guests are at ease and willing to share ideas”.
— Shaboom Marketing (@ShaboomUK) April 20, 2016
For more testimonials to persuade you… click here
What is the format of the Business Planning Seminar?
- 7.45am – A gentle start to the day – meet new contacts over a cuppa and a full English breakfast. (other breakfast choices are also available!)
- A fun quiz to get the mind working, followed by the presentation
- Take part in interactive workshops in small groups, with the aim of creating actions for you to implement in your business.
- The full group joins together to share their findings. Time for you to receive advice and support and share your own insights.
- 9.30am – Time to get back to the day’s work!
Business Planning Seminar – How to book
It all happens on Wednesday 21 September 2016 at Middlethorpe Hall in York. We start at 7.45 am finish by 9.30am, so you’ll still have time for a full day at work!
If you’d like further information about our events, please visit our events page