Find out how to create Enthusiastic Employees
If you want a successful business, you need a team of enthusiastic people who are totally dedicated to making it happen. Does this describe your employees?
- produce more than the job requires?
- work all kinds of hours to get the job done?
- seek ways to improve things?
- encourage co-workers?
- welcome needed change?
- bring great credit to the company?
The next Business Builder Forum meeting is all about creating an organisation where the team consistently and overwhelmingly act and behave like those six bullet points there.
Practical and proven ideas for success
The next Business Builder Forum meeting will show you:
- 3 easy ways to enthuse your employees
- Ways that can help generate an additional 30-40% on your bottom line!
Proven, practical and profitable ideas that you can start using in your business straight away… and we’re confident that this one will more than live up to that promise.
How to book a Business Builder Forum
It all happens on Wednesday 12 April 2017 at Middlethorpe Hall in York. We start at 7.45 am finish by 9.30am, so you’ll still have time for a full day at work!
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Superb, interesting and very professional”
“Well organised, good quality of attendees & informal”
“Lots of good material, well pulled together.”
“An interactive meeting where the guests are at ease and willing to share ideas”.
“Friendly and diverse range of attendees”
For more testimonials to persuade you… click here
What is the format of the 3 Steps to Enthusiastic Employees Seminar?
- 7.45am – A gentle start to the day – meet new contacts over a cuppa and a full English breakfast. (other breakfast choices are also available!)
- A fun quiz to get the mind working, followed by the presentation
- Take part in interactive workshops in small groups, with the aim of creating actions for you to implement in your business.
- The full group joins together to share their findings. Time for you to receive advice and support and share your own insights.
- 9.30am – Time to get back to the day’s work!
Why not invite a guest?
To get the most out of the learning and networking opportunities of the event, we would ask you to invite at least one guest from outside your own organisation. If you’d like to add a contact to the mailing list, please send their details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, we look forward to welcoming them!
If you’d like further information about our events, please visit our events page
Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net