Could your team benefit from a fun night out, some informal teambuilding and networking, whilst also raising money for a worthy local charity?
Please join us on Friday 4th October at York Tenpin, Clifton Moor, York. For our 25th Annual Fundraiser. All proceeds raised will be donated to Martin House Children’s Hospice.
You are invited to enter either individually or as a team of 3. You don’t need to be a keen bowler, just keen to have a go! It is always a popular event for local businesses and over the course of 25 years, you have helped us raise over £65,000 for local charities.
Details of the evening are as follows:
- 6pm start, York Tenpin, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4WZ.
- First game scheduled for 6.30pm to give you time to get your glamorous bowling shoes on and grab a drink. Try your luck on the tombola, raffle and fundraising competitions.
- 2 games of bowling with a break in between. The event aims to finish at approx. 9.30pm following the raffle and winners presentation.
- £20 per person (we can add you to a team, we promise they’ll be friendly!) or
- £60 for a team of 3.
You can also help raise more money by:
- Sponsoring a bowling lane for £25 – sponsor one of the race lanes to include your logo, coverage in the bowling alley and all press activity before and after the event.
- Donating a Raffle or Tombola Prize – all donations greatly received – thank you.
Follow this link to book. Closing date for entries Friday 30th August 2019.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 655202 to find out more.
We will have raffle tickets available closer to the date for you to sell or purchase. Please get in touch if you would like a supply.
We hope that you will be able to join us for this year’s event. If you are unable to enter a team we would, of course, be grateful for any donation, which will be added to the proceeds for Martin House Children’s Hospice.
Thank you for your support.