We are delighted to announce that we are now a Chaser certified Partner, which means that we can help you to reduce your collections costs, while simultaneously increasing your cashflow.
What is Chaser?
Chaser is an app that connects directly with Xero to automate chasing your customers unpaid invoices via email. It also collects useful statistics to help you make better decisions on how you chase customers and when you might want to extend credit. With simple templates to set up and automated email chasing you stay in control, your customers stay in touch and you get paid quicker.
What are the benefits?
- Automated credit control to allow you to collect overdue invoices more effectively.
- Get paid earlier (on average 16 days earlier, equating to an average cash flow boost of £4,400 for every £100k turnover).
- Save time (an average of 7.3 hours per week).
- Streamline the process and improve efficiency.
- Gain insights into team and customer performance using reporting tools.
What are the features?
- Custom email templates which will automatically attach copies of invoices or statements.
- Bespoke email scheduling, enabling you to choose when emails are sent
- Personalised emails designed to look exactly like manual emails, helping to ensure your invoices are paid on time.
- Valuable insights to help you best manage your credit control process and make informed decisions with the knowledge Chaser puts at your finger tips.
Hunter Gee Holroyd Here to Help
Here at Hunter Gee Holroyd our online services are here to help small to medium sized businesses across the UK. We recognise how important it is to make use of the latest technology in order to sell and advertise online whilst also maintaining healthy business circumstances. From simple business advice to audit, accountancy and taxation services; our team of financial and accountancy experts are here to help you succeed. We have over 75 years’ experience providing financial services to business start-ups and medium sized organisations, frequently exceeding expectations along the way.
If you need some suggestions on how to improve your profits or help your business grow, give the team a call today on 01904 655202. Alternatively, you can visit our contact page for more information. We’ll endeavour to take the time to listen to your requirements and provide professional expertise as a solution to your problem. We work very closely with our clients and take the time to get to know your business inside out. Get in touch for more information!