Financial Services Administrator – York
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have strong administration skills? We are currently recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator to join our successful HGH Wealth Management team based in York city centre. You will be a professional, friendly team player who enjoys working accurately and to the best of your ability.
Duties for the Financial Services Administrator roles include:
- Preparing and maintaining client records and files.
- Implementing recommendations through to completion and liaising with clients throughout the process.
- Responsible for preparing and distributinghalf yearly valuations to clients.
- Dealing with clients and other parties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Business related administration duties.
- Maintaining all standards of performance and processes as required by the firm.
- Comply with relevant FCA rules and compliance, treating customers fairly, financial crime and anti-money laundering procedures of the firm.
- Maintain requisite knowledge of products, legislative and technical changes as required.
Qualifications and competencies
- Understanding of financial planning process and FCA compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of product, legislative, legislation and market changes.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to achieve outcomes within a timely manner.
- Detailed and accurate in all matters.
- Articulate with good interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Good IT Skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Full-time with a competitive salary dependant on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in a well-respected company that offers fantastic benefits. So, if you think you have the necessary experience for the Financial Services Administrator please apply today.
Get in Touch
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV, along with covering letter to: Mr Nick Lawson, HGH Wealth Management, Club Chambers, Museum Street, York, YO1 7DN or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org No agencies please. For details on our other vacancies, visit our careers page.