Designing a Business that gets you Better Results
As Michael Gerber says; “Most entrepreneurs are merely technicians with an entrepreneurial seizure. Most entrepreneurs fail because you are working IN your business rather than ON your business.”
This Business Builder Forum will give you valuable tips and ideas to help you to make the most of your business, to organise and manage your time and your team in order to focus on your business as a whole and avoid falling in to the trap.
Practical and proven ideas for success
The next Business Builder Forum meeting will show you:
- The purpose of running a business
- The key building blocks within a business
- The 3 steps to freedom
Proven, practical and profitable ideas that you can start using in your business straight away… and we’re confident that this one will more than live up to that promise.
How to book a Business Builder Forum
It all happens on Wednesday 15 March 2017 at Middlethorpe Hall in York. We start at 7.45 am finish by 9.30am, so you’ll still have time for a full day at work!
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Superb, interesting and very professional”
“Well organised, good quality of attendees & informal”
“Lots of good material, well pulled together.”
“An interactive meeting where the guests are at ease and willing to share ideas”.
“Friendly and diverse range of attendees”
For more testimonials to persuade you… click here
What is the format of the Designing a Business to Get the Results you Really want Seminar?
- 7.45am – A gentle start to the day – meet new contacts over a cuppa and a full English breakfast. (other breakfast choices are also available!)
- A fun quiz to get the mind working, followed by the presentation
- Take part in interactive workshops in small groups, with the aim of creating actions for you to implement in your business.
- The full group joins together to share their findings. Time for you to receive advice and support and share your own insights.
- 9.30am – Time to get back to the day’s work!
Why not invite a guest?
To get the most out of the learning and networking opportunities of the event, we would ask you to invite at least one guest from outside your own organisation. If you’d like to add a contact to the mailing list, please send their details to email@example.com. Thank you, we look forward to welcoming them!
If you’d like further information about our events, please visit our events page
Image courtesy of pakorn at FreeDigitalPhotos.net