Simple, practical tools and tactics
The next event in our ‘Gearing for Growth‘ quarterly breakfast club is being held on the 8th December at Middlethorpe Hall in York.
Hosted by our very own Mark Grewer, these seminars are a great opportunity to meet other like-minded entrepreneurs and business owners in Yorkshire.These are interactive and friendly sessions where you will learn plenty of practical and proven ideas to take back to your business.
Big ideas to help your business grow
Whatever stage you are at with your business, this event will provide you with a handful of big questions to ask yourself about the way you operate and the lifestyle that your business is currently giving you.
There are 5 ‘magic’ ingredients that are the building of success – all simple, practical tools and tactics that you can deploy in your business, which will help your business grow:
- Goals – set a “North Star” goal and work backwards from there. What needs to happen to be on track? Without a goal, how do you know where you’re heading?
- Desire – the difference between ‘can’t’ and ‘don’t want to’ – nothing happens unless you truly want it bad enough!
- Knowledge – what you put in your head affects your growth – you can never know enough.
- Environment – what you read, watch and listen to matters more than you could ever know.
- Action – nothing happens unless you take action – regular, habitual work on the right things.
Put the 5 ingredients together and you have a recipe for success!
How to book
If you would like to book, please click here or call Clair Watmore on 01904 655202.
The fee for the seminar is £34 + VAT, £15 + VAT for charities or complimentary for a first time visitor, including breakfast!