‘A Race Night with A Difference’
In aid of
Raffle – £1 per ticket
Every year at our annual fundraising event we hold a Charity Raffle to raise money for the chosen charity.
This year we are supporting Martin House Children’s Hospice again. We would love it if you could support our Raffle by buying some tickets with the chance to win one of the fantastic prizes listed below…
1st Prize: Apple Watch
2nd Prize: Middlethorpe Hall Half Spa Day for Two
3rd Prize: Canon Digital Camera
4th Prize: Family day pass to Castle Howard
Other prizes including:
- 2 x Sheffield Wednesday Football Club home game tickets
- Family Travel Voucher for the North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- £50 Gas service PCS Plumbing and Heating Voucher
- The Deep family of 4 ticket
- £20 Gift Voucher for the Balloon Tree Farm Shop
- £20 jump voucher for Energi Leisure Trampoline Park
- 2 x £10 Vouchers for LICC (Luxury Ice Cream Company)
- 2 x child gift passes to the Web Adventure Park
- Browns Department Stores £10 gift card
- Betty’s Bakery gift
Call 01904 655202 or email email@example.com if you’d like to buy some Raffle Tickets
This year we are also holding a Silent Auction
Visit the silent auction for a unique gift or why not treat yourself?
Enter your bid, name and contact details on an auction pledge slip and post in the box provided.
1. Two tickets for Champions League Arsenal vs Paris Saint-Germain football game.
Wednesday 23 November 2016. 19.45 Kick Off at Emirates Stadium, London. Travel NOT included.
Names will be required in advance and ID will be needed to pick up the tickets from the media entrance of the Emirates Stadium on the day.
Kindly donated by James Haycock at Arsenal Football Club.
2. Team Building Session at Energi Trampoline Park.
A one hour facilitated Trampoline session at Energi Trampoline Park for up to 50 employees. Includes games, challenges and fun. Perfect for team building, morale and productivity. After your session, relax in the cafe with complimentary tea and coffee.
Available Monday to Friday between 1-4pm, for up 50 employees. Over 16s only. Complimentary meeting room available for one hour before or after session. If you’re not a winner you can still contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss preferential rates. Quote: Hunter Gee Holroyd.
3. York Cycling Tours Gift Certificate for Two
Experience 2,000 years of York history in two freewheeling hours.
Learn about York’s history while getting some gentle exercise on a fun 2 hour guided tour. Participants must be 12 years or older, and those 12 to 15 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Visit yorkcyclingtours.com for more information.
4. Signed Copy of Loose Birds & Game Cookbook.
Michelin Starred Chef Andrew Pern’s multi-award-winning Game cookbook which includes stunning flavour combinations and recipes for Poultry, Game and Fish served at the Star Inn at Harome.
Bids in The Hunter Gee Holroyd auction constitute a contractual obligation to the fundraising event. Hunter Gee Holroyd would be extremely grateful if successful bidders clear their account by the end of the evening. Extensions are only possible by negotiation with a Hunter Gee Holroyd Director
Thank you to all for their kind donations